Client Service Associate
- Rachel serves as a Client Service Associate, serving each of our clients by assisting each advisor in the firm with client requests and needs - ranging from asset movement & creating new accounts, to assisting with Life Insurance new business/servicing or estate planning.
- Prior sales experience & bond trading through internships
- Assisted multiple project managers at a corporate tax consulting firm where she maintained a large client base of 90-100 clients, prepared reports & coordinated managers schedule and orked with a team of various backgrounds to identify cash-generating tax incentives for businesses
- Volunteers at BARC Animal Shelter on Weekends
- Education: Managerial Finance Bachelor Degree – University of Mississippi, Class of 2012
- Born and raised in Houston!
- Loves her dog, traveling and reading
- Novice photographer in her spare time