Client Service Associate
- Laura is from Narragansett, Rhode Island
- She graduated the University of Houston in 2020 with a focus in finance along with a track in personal financial planning - a CFP® board-certified program.
- She plans to sit for the CFP exam and acquire all of the required licenses within the year. She currently has an eMoney certificate.
- She started at Stavis & Cohen as an intern in 2019
- Laura often volunteers at the Houston Food Bank
- Miss Browning has lived in Milan, Los Angeles, and Boston
- In her free time, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her sweet dog, Mia. She also loves the beach and traveling.