Client Service Associate
- Laura has over one year of client services experience. She started at Stavis & Cohen as an intern in 2019 in the client services department.
- She plans to sit for the CFP exam and acquire all of the required licenses within the year. She currently has an eMoney certificate.
- She graduated the University of Houston in 2020 with a focus in finance along with a track in personal financial planning - a CFP® board-certified program.
- Often volunteers at the Houston Food Bank
- Laura is originally from Narragansett, Rhode Island and has lived in Milan, Los Angeles, and Boston. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her sweet dog, Mia. She also loves the beach and traveling.